Thursday, March 6, 2008

Updates :)

Well bad news, Brice cant log onto our blog page to update everyone at home. So I guess I will just keep yall updated. Hes just out on the ship right now on there way to the next port. I bet it will be a couple of weeks before he will be in port. I dont know what the next one will be yet because he is not aloud to tell me. Everything is going good here. Addison is getting better at sleeping during the night! Ive learned that letting her sleep in bed with me keeps her asleep alot longer. She is also taking naps in her crib all by herself. She just lays in there and I put on the cd NeNe & PaPa sent her, she just loves it. So thanks for the cd its a life saver!!!

1 comment:

candyspirit said...

Hi Brice and Allison,
what a big girl sleeping in her big crib. I am glad she likes the lullabys - if she is anything like Brice she will love music! We received the cute announcement today. give our sweetie some hugs and kisses form us!

Love, Ne Ne & Pa Pa