Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend Updates

Its been awhile since Ive posted anything. Not too much going on here. Ive talked to Brice and he is not pulling into port at the end of this month. They are going to skip this one and go on to the next. Im hoping he will get in sometime in the first weeks of April so he can call home. Addison is doing good, she is starting to stay awake more during the day. Im having to find ways to entertain her. I usually take her out every other day, she love going for rides! Im going to take her next week to get her picture taken with the Easter bunny. I will buy the cd so I can post the picture for everyone to see. Well here is a picture of Addison for everyone to enjoy!


Thats my big girl!!!!!!

4 comments:

candyspirit said...

Hi Allison!
Boy she is getting sooo big! She is just too darling. I cannot wait to see the photos with the Easter Bunny. We just love the updates!

Love Ne Ne and Pa Pa

Mom said...

She really is growing. I see the monopoly game in the back ground. Is she already playing monopoly with you? I hope she likes the Easter Bunny.
Lov, Mom

Plax said...

Hi Allison!! Addison is just gorgeous! I am so happy for you and Bryce and I am so enjoying your blog. Love and hugs!
Dee Dee

julie and the girls said...

Hi Allison,
Addison is such a doll. I wish you guys were closer so that we could hold her and spoil her. I hope you guys are doing well, and keep up the blog so we can see her grow. Have a very Happy Easter, and give her a kiss for us.

Love, Julie and the girls